12 December 2012

Thank you and goodbye


I have been home for a few weeks, and have mostly sorted everything out.  All the clothes are sorted - I have a whole new summer wardrobe bought nearly entirely in the USA on my trip.  I have caught up with a few people & given them the gifts I brought back - and am very glad that so far everyone likes what I got them.  As some of you know a couple of days after I returned home I had a major family upset which has taken up a lot of my time, so I apologise to those of you I haven't caught up with yet.  Couple that with Christmas just around the corner and it has been a crazy, crazy few weeks back home.  If I don't catch up with you before Christmas, I will definitely catch up not long into the new year.  By then I would have read my blog a few times and will better recall where I have been & what I did for the 3 months I was in the USA.

I took 4791 photos & videos according to my camera and of that 4485 have been kept.  OMG!!  Now for the task of resorting them, and trying to remember what some of them are.  LOL  Lucky I have my blog to jog my memory.

I had a most amazing time on my trip.  The people I met were wonderful.  I had some interesting experiences.  And I would do it all again in less than a heartbeat.  Thank you to everyone who made my trip so memorable.  And thank you to everyone who read my blog, I hope it wasn't too boring.  

Pip :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment