26 August 2012

LA - Miscellaneous stuff

Just some photos I took that I found interesting.

Found at a store at Farmers Market. Is it Irish coz it's got whisky in it?

Farmers Market store again.  Not sure if this was a spelling mistake.

A gorgeous place I saw while we were driving around Hollywood. I made G stop the car so I could get out & get photos.

Another lovely building in Hollywood.

I've seen this a bit on my travels around LA - in case you can't see it the number is 6136 1/2 (a half), one of the others is 6138 3/4 (three quarters).

Some of the cocktails available at Mels Drive In.

Spiked Shakes = alcoholic milkshakes.  

Hard Rock Cafe sign at night.

Hollywood style caramel (candy) apples.  They look too cute to eat!

More caramel (candy) apples.  And a Baby El Nino is a smaller apple.  LOL

The Hotel Roosevelt has a function room named after my cat!!

Oh and a couple of things I keep getting confused over:
Lights - up for off, down for on.
No switches on power points.
Cars on the other side of the road - I reckon I've come to close a few times coz I expect cars to come from the other way.
And able to turn on a red light - that is just weird.

Another interesting building I pass on my walks.

The First National Building of Hollywood.



I have decided I need a better camera as there is some really amazing, interesting, outlandish architecture here.



No comments:

Post a Comment