6 September 2012

OC - part 4 (Saturday 1st Sept & Sunday 2nd Sept)

Saturday 1st September - G picked me up about 10am & we headed out to do a few things.  Had a lovely brunch at a small place called Rutabagorz.  Then did a few errands before heading back to the hotel so I could skype family.  Managed to get my photos & blog updated and then spent a couple of hours on skype with Paul, Madison & Dominique with the odd appearance of Raphael.  After that I did some more sorting of my stuff & deciding what to leave behind.  G picked me up about 7pm & we headed to Red Lobster for dinner, got there & saw the line outside & decided to go elsewhere.  We had dinner at a lovely little cafe place, then had an early night.  Surprisingly I took no photos that day.  Oh wait, that's right, one of our errands was to exchange my camera as it was playing up, that's why there's no photos.  LOL  Anyway, it was a most relaxing day.

Sunday 2nd September - Did final repack of suitcases & carry-on and checked out of hotel. G picked me up about 11.30am and we headed to In'n'Out Burger for lunch.  And here is the proof that they only sell 3 burgers, fries, shakes & sodas.

The menu of In'n'Out Burger.  My bad, they also sell milk & coffee.  LOL
We then headed to G's house so I could do some washing and weigh my suitcases to make sure I wasn't over any weight limits.  I also checked how much it would cost to send one of the suitcases home & nearly fell off the sofa when I saw the price.  So I checked how much it would cost to bring an extra bag back with me on my flight home & that was much cheaper.  So, true to form, I will be bringing an extra suitcase back home with me.  LOL

After the washing was dried & folded and packed away we headed out to Red Lobster for an early dinner (to try to beat the lines) and had their endless shrimp.  I stuffed myself full with mozarella cheesesticks, a scallop in bacon skewer & only had a couple of the endless shrimp dishes.  Oh, and 4 cocktail drinks.  LOL
G had a couple of endless shrimp dishes & we took the rest home.

Ulrich watching over the Red Lobster take home bag.
We then headed home, watched some tv and prepared for an early rise to get me to the bus station for my trip to Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment